Use of the website
Use shall include: Browsing, clicking, saving, viewing, downloading, uploading, paying, inserting data, or whatever is related to the website as of clicking the website http://ruwwad.ngo/ and/or http://ruwwad.net/ whether directly or as referred to from another website or search engine in whatever format, coding, extension, using any browser, device or output method or source.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Ruwwad and/or its licensors and/or Licensees own the intellectual property rights of and in the website as well as the material on the website all these intellectual property rights are reserved and any violation to the Intellectual Property of the website is subject to legal and judicial consequences. You are obligated to quote any material copied from our website and upon receiving our written confirmation of the same. Quotation for study and educational purposes only are allowed.
Restrictions & Prohibitions:
• Republish material from this website, unless approved by Ruwwad’s management
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for any purpose
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
• Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution) clearly using the terms “Share” or “Spread the Word”.
• Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
• Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
• Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Ruwwad’s written consent.
• Use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
• Use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Ruwwad’s written consent
• Save, share, edit, or use the images on the website, in specific the pictures of individuals in any way without the written consent of Ruwwad’s management.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Ruwwad or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You declare that the information you are willingly providing is true, lawful and accurate information. Any forged, fraudulent, impersonated information will be subject to legal consequences as per the applicable laws and regulations of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Ruwwad has the right to take down, delete, hide, remove, edit, modify, share, highlight any comment, post, image, media uploaded, sent or submitted to the website or any of Ruwwad’s Social Media Platforms.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Ruwwad. Use of these links to access other Internet sites is at your own risk. Ruwwad is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or quality of any information or services provided or products sold at these sites. Ruwwad establishes links to other websites for the convenience of its users; however, such links are not intended to be an endorsement of the other website.
Ruwwad uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Ruwwad cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. Online Payments are the sole responsibility of the Payment Gateway Provider, Whereby Ruwwad shall not be held liable in any way for any damages related to the online payment.
You agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Website, such as payment authorizations, changes in password or confirmation messages, notices, administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing offers, promotions of our Initiatives or special offers from third party partners.
1. Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Ruwwad’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Ruwwad may take such action as Ruwwad deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Ruwwad may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Limitation of Liabilities
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Ruwwad and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of any hacking, viruses, worms, loss of information, website hijacking and any other harmful act of Third Party.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold Ruwwad and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) from any online payment consequences, threats, harms, damages, or harmful acts whatsoever including additional or wrong payment deductions or any other payment issues.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ruwwad in relation to your use of this website.